- Cats are very independent, which means that little supervision is needed.
- Kittens don’t need to learn where to do their business, they come potty trained! Just get your kitten a litter box and it will know what to do.
- You are saving a life. Over 40% of cats entering shelters are euthanized every year. (https://www.aspca.org/about-us/faq/pet-statistics)
- Indoor cats generally don’t need baths – they bathe themselves!
- Owning a cat is good for your health! Cats particularly lower the amount of stress from your life and could potentially lower your chances of having heart diseases. (http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/98432.php)
Aug 14 2015