- Pets don’t talk. I could elaborate, but I think we can all agree that this is a good thing.
- You don’t have to share your dessert with your pet – and you probably shouldn’t. This is great since dessert is the very best thing about Valentine’s Day.
- Pets don’t drink wine so you can have the bottle all for yourself! And if you spill, he will be right there to clean up your mess!
- Your pet won’t complain about your cooking! Burnt meat? Your pet doesn’t mind. In fact, he will want seconds!
- Your pet will want to snuggle unconditionally.
Happy Valentine’s Day!